Holidays, 2015

Holidays, 2015
A Winter Scene - red door, a dusting of snow, and a vintage bicycle

Friday, July 30, 2010

It's REALLY FRIDAY!! and Ducks eat FISH

It's Friday and one of the things I'd like to do in my blog is have an interesting fact or recipe or piece of learning that is fun, entertaining, maybe a bit silly at times....

Over the years, I've heard so many stories about mallard ducks...any kind of ducks actually and whether or not they eat fish.  People argue, debate, etc. but a picture is worth a thousand words, right?  

I recently checked on the web and there still disagreements on whether or not they do eat fish.  Check out this site:

It's actually a GREAT site for information....but like with anything, do your due diligence and get a couple of opinions before you think you know everything.  A week or so ago, I was up in Estes Park and I was watching this duck swim around a small pond....he seemed to be gliding effortlessly....and then....
He dunked down into the water and pulled up....

You guessed it:  a FISH
Have a GREAT FRIDAY and I'd love for you to tell someone about my blog....I gotta get the word out.....love you all!!!
The Girl Gets Real


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would absolutely LOVE to hear from you....It REALLY makes my day!