Holidays, 2015

Holidays, 2015
A Winter Scene - red door, a dusting of snow, and a vintage bicycle

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Welcome---come on in!

I think that's this is going to be so much fun....for you AND me.... I hope you'll join me as I bring tons of information to you about how I've gotten to this place...this very REAL place in my life where every single day is a learning and an adventure. 


I will be open and candid about topics from health and beauty to decorating and dressing....from holidays and families to raising children, puppies, and kittens.  I'll tell you about my dreams, my passions, my goals, my life....and all the stuff between those lines.  AND, I'd love for you to share and grow with me.  


I love to cook, garden, sing, dance, be a mom, grandmother, partner, friend...I'm a bit of a creative soul and I'm longing to reach out farther than my English classroom could ever allow me...across the country and across the globe.  I want to connect; I want to teach; I want to share. 


My BIG red pot!
So......come on in!  There's always something cookin'!  

1 comment:

  1. You are so right! It will be fun!!! Welcome to Blogland!


    m ^..^

    ReplyDelete

I would absolutely LOVE to hear from you....It REALLY makes my day!