Holidays, 2015

Holidays, 2015
A Winter Scene - red door, a dusting of snow, and a vintage bicycle

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy Anniversary


The 19th of February is 'Our Anniversary.'  It's also my Dad's birthday, but I lost my Dad in 1975, so he never got to meet this wonderful man.....but I KNOW he had his hand in me finding him.....

On Sunday, Feb 19th, I came downstairs, and by the front door was 'his boots' and 'my red shoes' and this red card on top of them.  I opened the card and inside was an adorable card with a pair of boots and a pair of red shoes on the front of it....

It was all mushy-gushy just how I like it and how we're a great pair.....and then INSIDE the card were tickets to see James Taylor....  do you know how much I love James Taylor?  Well, not as much as my sweetheart....but I like him a lot, I'll tell you....

                                   I've seen JT in concert about 6 times.....it just doesn't get old

                      so THIS is OUR VALENTINE'S DAY.... a celebration of finding REAL true love

                                                    I am blessed...

3 comments:

  1. What a sweetheart!I LOVE James Taylor too!His music is just wonderful and he always seems so nice and laid back when I see him interviewed. You lucky duck! I hope you had a wonderful Anniversary weekend! Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww!! That is so adorable AND romantic! Looks like Rod gave you the most perfect anniversary/valentine's present! Hope you have a wonderful time at the concert! Thanks for sharing! Happy Thursday. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great surprise! I'm swooning!

    ReplyDelete

I would absolutely LOVE to hear from you....It REALLY makes my day!