Holidays, 2015

Holidays, 2015
A Winter Scene - red door, a dusting of snow, and a vintage bicycle

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

I'm just going to take today and present you with some awesome Halloween decorations for inside and outside- most were taken on my trip to New England--some from my trip to California @ Roger's Gardens! I hope you all have a wonderful Halloween-----it's because of YOU I do what I do!



I LOVE FALL!

Pumpkins on the steps of the Inn

Lovely Fall wreath at the Maple Leaf Inn, Barnard, Vt

Some parts of Vermont had already passed their prime colors when we were there


Balboa Island, CA had gorgeous Fall flowers in their windowboxes

Yes, it was about 80 degrees!

A HUGE display of white pumpkins in every size- this was just a few of them


Gorgeous pumpkins for purchase @ Roger's Gardens

love the pumpkin and plant displays

Rooms @ Roger's Gardens were filled with gorgeous and SCARY displays

Roger's made Kewpie dolls scary!



I love this gorgeous beaded pumpkin and really SO EASY to do!

My middle daughter checks out the gorgeous hanging baskets with pumpkins all around- ONLY 4 weeks ago in CA

yes, he's always been scary to me!

Roger's Gardens filled this candy machine with rats!

My granddaughter with unknown 'ghoul' at this year's Halloween Party.  The theme was Alice in Wonderland

Her Mom, my daughter, the Queen!
I will be doing individual blogs on Roger's Gardens and the Maple Leaf Inn, so I'll attach contact information then.  Stay tuned....I LOVE comments- won't you leave one for me and tell others about my blog! I would really appreciate it!


Happy Halloween!!
With Love from The Real Girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would absolutely LOVE to hear from you....It REALLY makes my day!