Holidays, 2015

Holidays, 2015
A Winter Scene - red door, a dusting of snow, and a vintage bicycle

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Getting a bit Valentine-y

Just a quick post to say that I've gotten out my box of Valentine things and going about the house putting a few of them out.  I save old magazines, so I put out the ones with the 'heart' covers and joyfully re-read each and every one.  Today, I'm working on my pantry.  The workers have gone and the dust has settled. Now to clean it all up and get all of my foods, canned goods, spices, and staples back into my pantry in an organized fashion.  That could take another week!!  :)

February is a sensitive month for me, which I'll talk about later in future blogs, but for today, it's Friday and I'm in the kitchen.  It's 57 degrees F with sunshine.....that's almost 14 degrees C for my friends up north and across the pond and that, in the middle of winter, is HEAVEN!!  So, I'm feeling grateful, blessed, and motivated!!

I hope you all have an incredibly wonderful weekend....I have a lot going on right now, so lots to share as I get myself organized here, so stay tuned!!  Love to my tweetlettes!!  You have a special place in my heart!!
The sign that hung here over the holidays was, 'Deck the Halls' remember?

these magazines just get better with age!
Happy Saturday to Everyone!!!!  Special HUGS to my tweetlettes....
you touch my heart!!                                                                              

1 comment:

  1. You have such a special way with you, Joann! Such a caring person!! I am very happy the house is back together and repairs are done. Enjoy decorating. I save my magazines, too, and pour over past issues as the holidays change...good times!!! Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete

I would absolutely LOVE to hear from you....It REALLY makes my day!