Holidays, 2015

Holidays, 2015
A Winter Scene - red door, a dusting of snow, and a vintage bicycle

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday Snow

Colorado Snow is simply magnificent most of the time.  No, I don't like driving in it; I don't like being stuck in it; and I really don't like shoveling it......

But, when it's light and powdery and lusterous, it's divine!!

it's snowing today....
the view from my kitchen window above my sink....

I love how the snow collects and mounds on the railings and posts

this is the little log birdie house---and yes, a few large ornaments remain on the large spruce tree.....we didn't have snow for Christmas, so it's fun seeing the snow on them now!
                                                         I hope you enjoy my snowy day....I'm inside snug and warm with long-johns beneath snuggly pants; I don't look 'lovely' but I feel warm!  It's a 2 pots of tea day!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the snow....and your pictures... you are gettting a lot more snow then we are...

    Stay in and stay warm!!

    Blessings...
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it looks beautiful Joann!! I hope ours comes back too, when it's not a busy week! There's nothing like it for making the world look wonderful. I love sharing our homes like this...feels like I'm peeking through your windows, and then I get invited in! I bet you look gorgeous even in 'long johns'!! Thanks for your lovely comments too xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I would absolutely LOVE to hear from you....It REALLY makes my day!