Holidays, 2015

Holidays, 2015
A Winter Scene - red door, a dusting of snow, and a vintage bicycle

Thursday, January 6, 2011

What is sleeping outside in my garden?

I just finished reading one of my favorite blogs.  It is from MozartsGirl - a lovely gal in England who bakes incessantly, walks and cuddles her adorable dog Alice, and shares her life with her wonderful husband Paul.  Rachel recently walked out into her garden and snapped some photographs of what her garden looks like in January in England.....I loved it!!!  Even though this is a 'sad' time for those of us who love to get our hands into the soil as early as possible in the Springtime, there is something wonderful about looking at our gardens in the Winter and knowing what is asleep in this spot and that.

So, I have decided to take some photographs as well.....I shall pull this all together and hopefully, a few more of you will as well! And together, we'll watch each other's gardens, share stories, and be awed by the magnificence of Nature in all her splendor! 

Thank you Rachel for such an incredible idea and for sharing your lovely English Garden!!  xx
Her blog is:  http://mozartsgirl.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-january-garden.html 

1 comment:

  1. Ah Joann, thanks so much for the lovely comments! I'm so glad you liked my idea, and my garden....I look forward to sharing it with you through the seasons! I'm glad that I can be the first to leave a comment too!! Love to you sweetie xoox

    ReplyDelete

I would absolutely LOVE to hear from you....It REALLY makes my day!